Short Term Rentals in COKL

All short term rentals are required to register for a license. Apply for your Short Term Rental Accommodation Business License today! Please visit the COKL Short Term Rental webpage.

If you live near a Short Term Rental and you’ve been experiencing things such as loud parties, trespassing, violation of occupancy limits, parking issues, or anything else, you can now report them to our 24/7 STR Hotline and/or Online Form.

Call: 705-990-2497 or Use the online form: 24/7 STR Hotline

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *